Sunday, March 09, 2014

First Blog...First Post...



Welcome to my blog...Phoenix Rising




 I love reading blogs so I thought I would try my hand at writing my own - but it is mostly for me - to get me out of my comfort-zone and to give me a place to put my witchy thoughts down.

So I am Phoenix (PhoenixIndigoEmber) and no that's not my 'real' name but a name I started using at an online college many, many years ago - a place I have met many people, made some good friends and learnt a lot about myself and my craft. The name suits me as I am resilient, intuitive and I love fire and air...

So a bit about me - I am 27 year old woman living in England (UK) and I'm a witch. I practise Eclectic Shamanic Witchcraft and I have been on this path for 14 years...I am currently working through a 2nd Degree in Wicca and doing my own study on my own time too.

My patron is Hecate - yes I know matron is the correct term but she doesn't like it so patron it shall be ;) some things are best not to argue about with Gods! She has been with me for most of my life but I only found out who she was 5 years ago - since then I have become her Priestess. You will hear more about Hecate as I blog this year :D

 My patron God is...dancing around me (not literally...I hope!) at the moment and I am sure you will here more about him as I blog this year.

So other than I don't know what to put so....how about I am a cancer-sign, I love games (Sims3, Animal Crossing), my computer, reading (fiction, non-fiction, etc), love TV shows...current favourites: Dracula, Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, The Originals and yes I could go on all night! I love to draw and write - poetry is mostly my thing ;) I love oracles and divination, spell-working, my favourite sabbats are Samhain and Yule. My favourite type of magick....is candle magick.

So that's my intro for my blog and I hope you enjoy this journey online with me! I shall update regularly and I hope you enjoy your time with me!

Right off to figure out how to do more stuff with my blog design and think about what topic to write my next blog on...!

Blessed Be
Phoenix
***




4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere!! I look forward to reading more of your ramblings. You're off to a good start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Shawna for the warm welcome to the blogsphere! Glad your enjoying my blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yey!! Welcome to the wonderful world of Blogging :) Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (((Calenth))) Aww thanks sweetie x

    ReplyDelete