Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Looking forward to 2015




I know I haven't blogged in a few months...life caught up with me and family medical issues have been more important lately than writing and if I am honest I guess I did let my blog slide a little through the festive period...but I want to start being a more regular blogger this 2015!

So I wanted to pop a message on to wish you...wherever in this big, beautiful world you are a "Wonderful and happy new year - may 2015 be filled with hope, peace, kindness and healing!"  

This year has been hard for a lot of people...the world news has been downright depressing and the world has been filled with pain. 

I hope that 2015 sees, instead of all this hate and negativity, a positive change for all of us - let us bring our beautiful world back into peace & balance and out of the dark...wherever you are, know matter how little you think you can change anything - you can. History proves that one person can make a difference...so this 2015 be that person!

No matter your religion (or lack of) send out thoughts, prayers and energy of positivity for this new year...may this energy combined help start this new year off with a beautiful and powerful intention...for peace and healing.

Well I'll be back in January 2015 *giggles* May your celebrations be bright and beautiful like you - see you soon!

*Hugs*
PhoenixIndigoEmber
X


No comments:

Post a Comment