Monday, November 30, 2015

Limitations and Balance...in other words my life!

Limitations and Balance

I have had many readings done for myself in this life - from astrological charts, numerology etc and all of them have told me I have a lot of limitations placed on me in this life. I had never really thought about it before the readings - I just thought it was bad luck, bad timing etc but patterns repeat constantly no matter how I try to fight and change them.

At first I was pissed off - I had the victim mentality that we all sink into at first, then I sulked like a teenager (LOL) and got passive aggressive - what’s the point of doing <insert issue> if I have limitations on me etc. Then I wanted to know the “Why” behind it - was it karma - how was that fair! But come on - we all know life isn’t fair and no not everything bad that happens to us is karma from another life - we come back on this earth to learn not to be punished (my personal belief!) So just what was this great lesson…that I have been…gifted with?

So where did that question leave me….well I have this burning need to understand things - I am always questioning everything (yes I drive those around me nuts at times!). So in order to understand I did what I normally do - asked more questions, researched, meditated. I looked up the meaning of limitations and I re-read all the readings I had been given. I pulled oracle cards. I learned.
So what did I learn…well the actual meaning of limitation is:

Limitation [lim-i-tey-shuh n]
Spell Syllables
Noun
1 - Restriction: An imposed restriction that cannot be exceeded or sidestepped
2 - Restricting flow: A disadvantage or weakness in somebody or something
3 - Setting of a limit: The act of limiting something
Keywords: Limits, Boundaries, Restriction, Confines….

Ok so we have established what a limitation is - something that basically puts up a big red sign saying “STOP” but can it be a good thing? Well I didn’t think so until I did an oracle reading - a few actually and they all came up with similar results - protection. So what if these limitations are a blessing in disguise. They protect me - from what I may never know but clearly they are there for a reason and that reason….is protection.

If we had no limits we would soon be in trouble - imagine the world with no boundaries - it would be awful - people all up in your face all the time. Everything in life has limits - muscles in your body have a limit - a stretching point and if you go over it you get injured. So limits can also be there to prevent you from hurting yourself.

My limitations have made me more creative as I have to find a way, if I can, to get around them - by thinking outside the box and doing something out of the ordinary.

My limitations have also taught me when to stop - when something is absolutely not for me. Literally the universe steps in knocks me on my ass - yes literally sometimes…which is not fun at all.

So this life for me (from every reading I have done myself or had done for me) is all about transformation and balance. Being able to transform my situation into one that is positive - not matter what I am going through. So there are limitations but they are there to protect me and to get me to transform my life and outlook….not an easy task but I am trying.

So where does balance come in….well as I said with limitations you need balance. Taking exercise again as an example - too much too soon can injure you - if you don’t use your head and take notice of your limits you will over-do and the balance will tip and you will end up with a sprain, strain etc.
I’m sure I will have more insights about this over time but for now I will leave you with my personal tarot card for this life…don’t laugh…


 


The Chariot

A Woman holding aloft a glowing wand, rides through a dark, foggy landscape that may or may not be treacherously dangerous. Pulling her and her chariot are two strong horses, representing great energy and power that she must control. They don’t appear to be well trained, as they are not looking straight ahead but in different directions, as if distracted by the ravens and shadowy shapes in the mist. The chariot driver is using all her focus and will to keep the chariot on track.

This card is about victory through mastery. In this situation, there are opposing and conflicting forces, perhaps very powerful ones, that must be made to work in harmony to achieve a common goal. These conflicting energies may be within yourself or external. Either way, it is up to you to harness that energy and guide it to success.”

So there you have it….limitations and balance and what is that you ask - just what is supposed to be my lifetime goal for my soul in this time and place? Well it is - being of service to others. Hence - limitations on my personal freedoms in this life - it makes me more aware of others plights!
Well that’s all for now - sure I will look over this topic again sometime but for now those are my thoughts on it!

*Blessings*
PhoenixIndigoEmber

*Card illustration and description taken from the Mystic Dreamer Tarot Set




No comments:

Post a Comment